Welcome to our site
A model State University Based Cooperative
To serve as an effective agent in improving the socio-economic status of its members
- Imbibe the principles of cooperativism into the members’ value system and promote moral soundness in all undertakings of the cooperative.
- Discover the abilities and capabilities of its members as well as the resources that abound within the cooperatives’ area of cooperation in crafting and providing better and broader range of services.
- Collaborate and cooperate with other agencies in initiatives that complement growth and progress.
- Increase the number of quality and savings oriented members through continuing program of recruitment and education
- Increase capitalization and profitability through a constantly expanding range of revenue-generating services